Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Of Soul, Food, Ibiza and...Life

Last weekend was a good break for me. Indeed, a good break for the heart and soul. I'm a damaged puppet, a plethora of infectious gangrine. My cerebral is knocked to its depth. And im still breathing for the wonders of the world. At this moment, as im looking at the vision of myself in mirror, plaited by white haze of cold, cloyed by the degree of human glutonny, infidelity and trecheary, i can see only a purview of nothing. Zero.

Broken yes, but not beaten. I am the king of the world.


****************************

Italian Kitchen serves you the best seafood marinara i was told. And i have yet to taste it. It would be such an honour to have it hot, like the best chili crab served in Tanjung Harapan. Overseeing the muddy shoreline, lighting by the moon, shining up in the sky. Vanity in a pungent. A bland taste for the eye. Mighty, mighty, mighty.


****************************

While she is busy interlacing herself in the midst of sheer vainglorious joy, all eyes are busy feasting on her hot body. Blue, yellow, and red. Those are the colours of ramification. Drops of sweat filtering away the clouds of foam. Ganja. "How can i hold this". The devil in me is chanting my lust. Affluent desire. Ibiza will always stay the same. Year after year, this is the destination of mockery, to hanker after, covetuousness. An attempt of disdain. Amnesia & Pacha. And flying bitches at Blue Rose..... ola!


****************************

Her: I love him. He is the man of my dream.

Me: And all these 5-6 years you have been pretending that you love me?

Her: I have never love you. It's all bullshit.


Yeah, its all bs. After all things that we built up together, after all the sacrifices we endured together, hand in hand. Why didn't you tell this while you were a student back then? While we were having our sun and sea vacation? Why did you tell me after you have become the young rising stalwarts in your corporate world?

And why did you send me those sms from the Holy Land exactly 1 month and 1 week before you say goodbye?

"hi sayang, hope u're in good shape, at this very moment i feel calm n i've found my peace here. god has put me with a lot of challenges here. I only have 1 wish. I want us to be diijabkabulkan di mekah di masjidil haram"

Never once I blame you on whatever happened between us. It has been fated, a god's gift.


Dont worry guys, it happened long time ago, but the repercussion is everlast. I am still fighting for my life, praying for the best. Amin.