Thursday, June 30, 2005

Happy Nightmare

Love is a pandemic. A pure pedigree of its own. And im so lucky to taste the lot. I mean, used to. Fucking fuck. Despise me when i think of it. Looting me my affinity to fall, in love, again. Disorientation has its own benefit. I shall live the present hoping for the better future. And i am an ex x-men, i'll heal my own sorrow.


People come, people go, but true love remains forever. Long lasting. No you prick, this rant is not a me amore fuckwits genre. Did i sneek into your panties? Did i crush your balls? Tommy knockers, tommy knockers, knocking at the door.

Lets talk about life. Once you reach certain age in your so called manic life, you had had tasted every inches your young body ever dreamed of. Lust, tyranny, deceitful, dull-witted. Weaving your jovial soul in mode of ecstasy, eh? But all is not well, you are missing something. A hollow not even you bitchass sane mind can corrupt with. Eloquent it may seems, but all of us hates to admit it. I have found mine,yay! And I hope you will find yours. Amin for that.


Madnessinvain thinks he should stop writing. His edgy hallucinations compounded by his tipu tipu kerja live are making him more restless. An arrow of purity? Not.