Friday, June 24, 2005

Collide

How do you define a good person? A brick or break question this is. In my wonderful years of living, i've confronted many many "segmentation" of people. We are prejudice by our own means. Notwithstanding the occurrences of generic thoughts. I am not a saint or a sinner. But i have my other side that i myself dont even understand.

How do you define when a person who miraculously endeavour himself/herself in but still never forget his/her religious obligations? They still pray, fast and do charity but still engaging in those subconscious bonding with the great satan. And how about the pious person who indulge himself/herself with the sinnest acts of all?

If you cant read the line of the two types of people i have described above, i would suggest you to read it again. The chosen path is all in the mind. We are the one who inculcates our own journey. Never never look down on those people who gulped JD on those happy hour nights. Now dont get me wrong my dear loyal readers, i am not portraying myself here. Just give these people a break. Sooner or later they will find the truth and repent door is only just around the corner.