Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bangkok Blues

I love travelling. And i've been to few places around the world. The story i want to tell you today is about my last excursion to the land of white elephant. You see, i'm the one you call a backpacker. And usually i travel alone. Yuppo, you heard it right, i do travel alone. I love to meet new people from all walks of life. And backpacking is like a trapping door, once you are in it, you'll never escape. In definition, it's a travel euphoria, where every second spent is making your dumbfuck mind in delirium.

It was 6.30 pm and as i am walking through the smelly alley in the Khao San Road, i stumbled upon a nice leather shop. Everything is cheap there, a small pouch made from err.. animal skin only cost you around err.. i cant recall. But that is not only the interesting part of my profound skirmish. There is one lovely japanese chicks who is very very and i mean very very hot. We traded opinions and views about the travel tales and next i have found myself having a dinner with her. Ya ya, i know what's on your mind you fucking fuck pervert but can't you wait till i finish my story?

Well after the succulent dinner and a few rounds of beer for her and orange juice for me (sheesh), it's time to move to more hotter place i.e the nearest club called The Lava. And there i strutted a few of my limited movement back in those Piccadily days. And oh my my, she was indeed very very happy watching me making fool of myself. Yay! A brownie point for me. We were in sweat and its time to hit the end note. Ayayaya. She is staying somewhere near to where i stayed and on the way back, banters and laughters were the epitome of our outing. This is what i really like about backpacking. You will never know where you will be or who you'll meet next.

When we reached the reception area, she invited me for a coffee, wow, perhaps her room is well equipped with tea and coffee making facilities; and i said why not my dear. And i'm sure you have in your dirty mind what happened next. Indeed, she did make the first move after the coffee session and no, and i swear to god, i did not do it. What i did was finding excuses on how to free myself. And there weren't even any lips locked. Hey you fuck, i'm telling you the truth here.

I couldnt shed a single second of sleep that night. My mind was away in London. Perhaps these are the questions lingering on the lonely hot sexy japanese lady in bangkok mind. "Did i do something so bizarre? Was i not good enough for him? Perhaps i have a bad breath? etc etc.

Sorry Tomoko san, the truth is i'm too in love with my gf (ex by now). When i fall in love, or when im in a relationship, nothing, i mean nothing can separate my loyalty and love towards the beloved one. And even months after that incident, i am still jamming my head on the wall. But God is oft merciful and oft forgiving. The best for me is still out there. Now, please allow me to ask you a question. Are you the one?...(Girls only please, ok lah add in milf too. Guys? Here is your ticket, please take a back seat).