Monday, June 27, 2005

Hua Lampong

I'll continue with Istanbul in My Heart Part II when i feel like it. Perhaps tommorow, or the day after or even next year. Whateva. Meanwhile, eat your own shit or better still, continue reading.

Hua Lampong Train Station in Bangkok is just like the one in Istanbul. Nothing in comparison with our opulent KL Sentral. A tuk tuk ride from my hotel (or was it a goat barn) to this remnant of history was spectacular. A zealot on its own. Jack, my tuk tuk rider, was a jovial person. The first thing he showed me as soon i laid my burned ass was a brochure. A cammaderie of colorful you know what. In pink bubble bath. With a lot of mirror. "You want massage, bang-bang? Anything".

My eyes was blurry, dam dam dam and times that with 1000, yummy, hard on. "1500 bath, very cheap. You can take two. You get shower first. They use their milk to shower you. Whoaa, hold your horses Jack, and down there my horsie.

"I no speaking English. Hua Lampong?" (I did the same trick in Istanbul when this "tourist guide came over and offer his "service") and his face changed to a midget who looks like finished a pile of shit on his own. In this never ending world of sexual connotations, people will do anything to fullfill their greatest wish. Money that is. Money creates power and power creates money. Bang-bang the wife of your friend, or other monsterous acts are all derieved from greed which in return rooted from money. Well at least thats my point of view. If you dont like, why dont you find a cucumber and stuck in it your arse.

Zig zagging through busy lanes of Bangkok in tuk tuk accompanied with afternoon drizzle is an experience i will never forget. And The smell of the smog emmitted will make any Frederika or Ulrisch from Greenpeace screams bigotry. Aahhh...

********

People are now everywhere. Backpackers come in herds. Monks and people from the Muslim dominated south are busy concentrating to their destinations like the Newton theory, in random orders. The only signage that i fully understand rowing side by side with the imfamous curly Siamese fonts is "surau" or was it "tempat sembahyang"? (Its either one la, can you recall your mum's birth ceritficate numbers? Getting my riff eh?).

There i kneed my soul before the Almighty for His supports and opportunities aplenty to let me meet Him again. Im not preaching here you fuck. Its only ive never try to betray my belief or neither i say you should betray yours. I have this uneasiness feeling if i dont do my obligation.


On the other note, Koh Pha Ngan and Full Moon Party. Here comes your grandaddy. Hah!