Sunday, June 26, 2005

Istanbul in My Heart Part 1

I hate to be a wet blanket. Mortals will always be mortals. Albiet a very strange perception on life. Here i am, in the office on Sunday afternoon, looking bizarrely obtuse. Hello, i do have life ok, it's only i've done my time and nothing seems to attract my attention anymore. Not even this milf that were looking deep inside my eyes, when i was buying my nasi ayam. "What's on your mind hot mama?".

Been thinking migrating to somewhere cold, with endless supplies of brunettes, blondes and backlavas. In Istanbul, they have this strange version of mini bus called dolmus. What's more eccentric about this dolmus is that they dont have ticket man or electronic fare machine. How do you pay your fare then? Easy my dear, just pass the amount and tell anyone in front of you where is your destination. This person in return will pass your money to the one in front of him/her and the process repeats itself until it reaches the driver. Once i was standing right besides the driver and can you imagine the amount of small change and verses i have to repeat. And from observations in many many days travelling in the dolmus, none of them ever cheated. And once you reached your destination, dont bother to find the bell button. Just yell "the name of your destination and say "injek varrrrr" as loud as possible". Entertaining eh?

From my apartment where i shared with the medics students from all over Turkey and a few of them from Albania, i can clearly view the calm and cold of the Bhosphrous Sea. Aaahh... that was ecstacy (and the virgin look-alike of my voluptuous secular neighbour, sweet ass). To meet my other comrades i have to walk for 15 minutes to catch a dolmus, take a ferry to the European side of the Istanbul, walk again and take a tram and walk again for another 15 minutes to reach Sultanahmed area, the epicentre of sight seeing in Istanbul. The total journey will eat two hours of my lovely Saturday.

Ok, enough of me telling you about the trollop story of Constantinople. On one fine day there, while i was busy sorting out the news to aired, i was approached by the news reader in the television station where i was attached to. A blonde with a set of beautiful green eyes and very very fine Eve's treasure. She asked me out. Yay! Now tell me, how many of you prick, in your entire life, a stunning Turkish news reader has ever asked you out for a date? Hah! In your dreams mah man, in your dreams.

After the news, we head back to her apartment (no you fuck, we only go there because she needs to change. By the way, her mom was there too, dammit!) Being a Malaysian who is well known with warmth and kind hospitality, i chatted a bit of broken Turkish with her mum. As a guest, i was served with a peach cay aka tea and some kind of weird looking biscuits. After bidding good bye to her mum (which she sent me right down to the gate, at the ground floor level!), as we were walking towards her car, i looked up and my my all the neighbours were standing at their respective apartment's porch with all eyes hunted at me. It was like a scout jamboree, stacking up one after another. Perhaps, after translation of course, this was the same thought they have in their head . "Siapakah jejaka kacak yang bersama pembaca berita popular itu?"

Let's continue this story later shall we?