Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Where art Thou?

One short entry for the distressing soul. I need to shit this out. Why should you bother?

When we found ourselves in vehement madness, what would we do? A prolific profusely answer would be, i have a few decent options to imply, yadda yadda. Buble in his "Home" lyric stresses when everything else fails, i just wanna to go home. Perhaps home is the place of heaven. Loneliness is an epidemic that will shiver your spine. Inadequate mental illnesses is another. A molar volume of illuminating perversion.

I admit, as much as i love travelling alone, at times i am beaten by the symphony of hollow in my mind. Its like parading yourself in Mardi Gra, you lose your senses while ransacking the dignity of the others. At the day of yore, I'll do anything to have the prospect in basking my self under the ray of pleasure and exploring the beauty of virgin sans border.

For now, i would rather stay home.