Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Full Moon Party - Its All in Your Mind

It's almost 8 something in the morning, my new friend, a thai undergraduate who is sleeping below my bunker is talking in sleep again. Yeah dude, thanks so much for the promise to wake me up once we reach Surathani. And the train should be arriving at my destination soon. Last time i check, ive been to the canteen seven or eight times, puffing my lung out. Lid a ciggies and wonder where will this travel tales lead me next. On my way there, all the Scandanavians are busy brushing their lovely tits.. err teeths. One thing ive learned about beautiful women, even when they woke up looking scary in the morning, they will still look beautiful. I smiled back at them. A weak smile indeed, like the one you see in those horror movie.

The scandanavians are a bunch of very nice people, warmth and friendly, unlike the israelis, fuck them. You should make yourself to Koh Pha Ngan and see how they behave, with the shaloms and all. Mad mad people, not being anti semitic here, but these fuckwits are mostly hated by the backpackers for their unethical behaviour. Ask anyone, and this will be the same answer, "Ah the israelis, stupid prick"

***********************

I checked in my hotel in Haad Rin after the rough three hours journey on the snail ferry and another half an hour on the pick up truck. The weather was lovely. Sea breeze will always make me happy, and the smell of salt will englighten my day. Let me give you a tip, as a solo traveller, safety is always my main concern. Check the room you are planning to stay, ask for a ten to "see" your room, if you are not happy, return back the keys and find a better one. For me, i will "sweep" the room for any unwanted materials, as you might already know, islands in thailand are well known with their endless supplies of weeds. And i found a packet of it, hidden under the wash basin, flushed it in the toilet and im done.

My new neighbours, on my left, a group of young red ass brits ladies and on my right, a sweet french couple with a body to die for, god damn dyke. Reminds me of the Hard Rock Cafe's crowd, tearjerking their heads off with bacardi lemon and a bucket of heineken. After exchanging hellos and some witty lines, i get into my room and its time to hit the prayers mat.

I need a good rest, tonite is going to be a blast.


***********************

Trance, drum n bass or anything you wish, the blaring music will make even any god fearing soul like me drown in elation, full moon ahead. Thousands and thousands of alchohol driven multinational revellers are busy implying themselves in madness. Some of the blondies are without their top bikinis, and the melons are swingging over and over again. Sofia, a norwegian with british accents, passed me a nicely designed bottle of absolut vodka. " I am a muslim love. "I dont drink". "Oooohh, what a pity, but do you dance?" asked her. "My dear, you are sweet talking me, and i am an epiphany of your wishful thinking."


Let the party begins, baby.


The party ended once the sun sets its mighty but most of it were transffered to bars and pubs around Haad Rin. And where was i? Wrapping myself around the lovely norwegian's body? Naaah, i went back early for my subuh. You people are undermining me la , fucking fuck.