Thursday, July 07, 2005

Meme Book

So, im the next victim, thanks kepalaangin. I'll take the honour, but nothing much in reviews.


How many books i do own?

Lost count.

The last book i bought?

Tafsir Al Quran - Abdullah Yusof Ali


The last book i read?

The Alchemist


Five books that meant a lot to me (I have more, but these are my fav).

Tafsir Al Quran- My soul healer by Abdullah Yusof Ali. I bring it everywhere i go.

The International Jew - Henry Ford, Sr. World is so full of tricks eh?

The Alchemist - Paulho Coelho - Hopes are everlasting. I'll try my best.

Prozac Nation - Elizabeth Wurtzel. I was told Celebrex 800 is better.

Losing My Virginity - Richard Branson - Eccentric and flamboyant. Rock on!


I have a few in mind on who shall i pass this, but i cant locate my memory.