Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I am Dreaming

An entry of self explainatory. This is fictional. Riiite.

In all my years of living, i have never had any difficulties in communicating with the different gender, no, not the "nok" type. Its pure women you freak. Name it, i had no dyslexic inability, shove it to me babeh, i'll weave a story. I am court jester. Dida dida dida dida.

Big, small, fair skin, berkarat skin, blue, green, hazel, black, from Iceland to New Zealand. No, make that from the whole universe. Unless, she is someone that i like. I mean really like. I would change to a wombat. My pupils will become big, like nek lampir. Or was it mak lampir?

Lets assume months ago or months in the future, ive met with this lovely lady, a class of her own, creme de la creme, hoi polloi. Petite, smooth armada, silky hair and shining eyes, like twinkling stars. I immediate fell for her. Yeah, i did. And all i did after that was uttering ingorant dumbass lines. Even if i was on her shoes, i will vomit blood, like blearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Mat Kental. You know Mat Kental?

That wasn't me. Not even a single shit is mine. Why am i turning to irama 60an? Like an astute sound of my mid life neighbour, who jammed my ears with karaoke of Jeffrey Din and such, ON EVERY sunday afternoon, without fail. I tell you, i almost got pooped in my bermuda once, when he started "Oh mas mona, gadis yang ayu, penawar hatiku yang ....lalallalaalalla". Thanks but no thanks for my photo graphics memory. No offence ya pop ye ye fans.

Now, you tell me. And im losing the battle. Ayayaya!



Btw this is the song that i wrote for her.


I open my eyes
The pain is empty
Your present is eternity
When we are lying under shining stars

I open my eyes
You are there for me
And how could i be in hell
When the smell of your hair is heavenly


Chorus

And you are the epicentre of my love universe
And you are the epicentre of my love universe
And you are the epicentre of my love universe
And you are the epicentre of my love universe



Shit, now i do look like Mat Kental.