Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ruefully Delightful

Its 2.38 am, i'm still blinking my eyes and my mind was away, depicting elucidation of the hoi polloi in my heart. Perhaps she knew i am madly, in love, with her. Perhaps not. A surgical benevolence i might say, it was you when i look in the mirror, it was always you. Eternalness. The delightful stars and its blinking rays shedding through the window, of clear humanoid scruples. Flask after flask, grain after grain.

A specter in the mind is all i have. Evoking the true dappled, multihued of my sans commonsensical prelude. Honestly, i dreamed about you all the time.

Can you feel it? The gigantic and opulent anarchist, tantalizing traits of scrappily. Pandemonium and psychosis. Anything in this world for you. I'll drain my blood if that will make you, a divine, princess. A fidgeted possibility is all I ask, let me gasp the air of your core. You'll be the queen of my cosmos.

And I will love you forever.