Tuesday, July 19, 2005

La La Land

I'm not a versifier, nor blatantly imprudent. I had my fair share of living in this besmirched world. Combating for what I believe in, noir and crËme. At times, my sagacity tells me the battle is far from over, at times is it just lurking around the corner. For the last seven months, fortitude is all I have, perhaps God still loves me, or hates me. Ampunkan dosa hambaMu ini. Vie?


**********

Yes, ive met her. There she was, looking as suave as ever, lovely. Laugh and ponder, transcending the serendipity, of nihility. Will you marry me? That night I slept with a smile, cherishing every single magical moment spent with her, looking deep inside her dazzling eyes. And the smell of your hair is heavenly.

**************************

I love airport, in definition, I divide it into two fragmentations. Wander land and wanderlust. Delight and sadness. Clapping of joy, when you see your beloved ones popping their face at the arrival level and tears of misery, when you bid them goodbye, at the departure level. Don Muang, Heathrow, Mustafa Kemal Artatuk, Chap Lei Kok, itís the same, the drama is almost identical. Madness.