Monday, October 10, 2005

Seven Sins

Two of the most horniest Malay ladies a.k.a Viva and Shell tagged me. Ok add in Muddy, but he is not a lady, but i'm sure he is horny too (like me). I was threatened with a castration if I don’t adhere to their lust.. err no, requests.

So, please forgive me dear God.

Here goes.


7 things to do before I die
1. Get married at least once.. keh keh keh..
2. Settled down in a country surrounded with great friends and loving family.
3. Paragliding, buggy jumping, parachuting and/or Hand gliding at least once.
4. Adopt or having at least 2 kids.
5. Visit Pyramids (soon..!), Ancient Maya city, Guatemala and Great Wall of China.
6. Mastering Deutsch and/or Thai language.
7. Have a getaway abode near a beach. (Preferably in Spain, Thailand or good ol Malaysia)

Eh wait, those are Shell’s!. Hahahhahahahaha. Ok, below are mine.


7 things to do before I die
1. Performing my Haj.
2. Get married and have kids. Not married? I’ll adopt a baby, or two. And give them the best they can get.
3. Becoming a millionaire. Soon. He he he.
4. Backpacking across the globe in six months.
5. Have my own philanthropist foundation. I’ll name it with a combo of my mum and wife name.
6. Have my own retreat house, on a high hill or seaside. And a yacht to compliment.
7. Foursome. Swedish satu, Japanese satu, Brazilian satu. Wah, sungguh bercita-cita tinggi. Hahahahahaha.

7 things I cannot do.
1. Mathematics. Add Math. Statistics etc etc. Yea yea, laugh you may. This is an honest confession.
2. Mathematics with Angelina Jolie. (She likes to use my err..calculator)
3. Mathematics with Beyonce Knowles (Can you concentrate when she started shaking her booty?)
4. Play saxophone. But I can blow you ladies. Anytime.
5. Menjelma menjadi tengiling. No one can. Enough said.
6. Gerudi Inul.
7. Becoming a Mathematics teacher.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex – Traits in my future wife
1. Brain
2. Beauty (This is to the eyes of the beholder, I might find her beautiful, you may not)
3. Speaks fluent English and another one apart from mother tongue (Tactical move to enhance my cursing words database)
4. Honest and Trustworthy. Love my mum like she loves hers.
5. Independent
6. A good cook (But this is a skill, meaning it can be learned)
7. Humble

7 things I say most often
1. Biiiiitch.
2. Aaaaaa?
3. Nigga please!
4. Rock on.
5. Wicked.
6. Ahaaaa
7. Mari kita berdangdut!

7 Celebrity crushes (Set aside the ones up there with the mathematics thingy, ok ok, I admit, the list goes to hundreds)
1. My future wife. She is a celebrity of my heart all right.
2. Kelly Brook (Ah, that brits accent. Yeah, only accent eh? Riiite)
3. Cikgu Sarimah Dam Dum Motobot (My Form Four Principal of Accounts teacher. She is very sedaps and berkrim.)
4. Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore is sooo uuuuhh)
5. Audrey Hepburn. (me love you long long time)
6. Gwen Stefani (God, have mercy on us)
7. Darcy Wretzky (Ex bassist Smashing Pumpkins . Baby, love me like you love your bass)


7 people I want to do this

Don’t get me started the mass tagging again, how about some volunteers?