Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lovely Lovable

Spurning fervent amen in the mind, rappelled by the sanguine beauty of the innocent, I am witch crafted by the astounding tale of a lovely lady friend. The elucidation of bliss are everywhere. Life is an absolute. Aurora of heavenly tang is not a phantasm in this madly-in-love couple’s soul. Bless thee the gift from the All Mighty. You complete each other.


And I am, very very proud with both of you.

***************

Tramping superfluity of predilection, portentous lights are in galore. Lolloping adventitious amore in me. Treacherous medium are in the air. Disdain endeavor of unambiguous innuendoes, reminiscing the passage of evil knievel. Mind you, swirling luscious is not the focal prerogative. Gloomy sky is the fable of yore. I’ll swap anything in this universe, just to see that pious smile, in you, again.


And let me be the star of your darkness.