Thursday, August 18, 2005

Love

Love, sunshine has been gleaming its mighty glimmer. The pandemic of yore is no longer in my heart. I am, no longer, bleeding. Sparkling like a novel born baby, colourful multihued aurora deleted the phantasm of your noir gloomy shadow. A figment of sanguinity is all I have. Detriment sans bright shining stars is no longer in my spurious castle in the sky. Remorseful for all sundry god given. I’ve been to the unfathomable hollow, now I am fighting to stand. And I will live, gloriously.

Love, these bubonic of merriment moments are rather, tick tocking on my frivolous mind. Calcifying I am not. Purification is human translation for zest. Zing of breeze pushed me forward. Tacit love demented soul. Amalgamated by pure saint of joy. Of all things beautiful.

Sayang, hold my hands, and let me hold your heart. We’ll dance through these clouds of myriad faint stars.

And I will love you forever.