Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Because We are Ordinary People

Blog world is a very outlandish place. It’s a dream weaver. Not a shilly-shally. Effervescence I must admit. Sparkling like the fireworks on new year night. Minding frivolous apparition, and i am meeting lovely and lovely unknown souls, of all gender. You know who you are. Endless beauty, in the heart. And let me be the star of your darkness.

**************

As coherent as it might seems, slathering subconsciously, binging subliminal messages of prudently inclined, I am wedged by my own dreams. I wish everything would be perfect. Like the beautiful stainless impudence of the saints. But I am not one. Cantankerous, what does it means?

**************

Minding an aspirazione is not complicated, especially when it comes to ferreting for what have not. Culminating, in the empathy, of yours truly. Ranting, madding, quiver, pharaoh, all of these are equivocal and equibilirium. Founded by unwanted blasphemy. I will keep on being a belligerent. Conceding trounce has never appeared in my streak. Not because of any other thing.

Because I am, Madnessinvain.