Friday, July 29, 2005

Yaayyy!!!

Hello Lovely, did you, dream of me last night?

There you were, encircling the breeze, roaming freely in rapture, sight-seer, in my arms. I did not foretaste a single second, gazing at your stunning, face. Clean and calm, wandering days of ablutions and virgin mary. Cocktail, mocktail. The pellagra of virtue.

Dear God, I thank you for all you have privileged me with, for that I will never disobey You.


Harrumph!

***********************

This garret of lunacy won't let me free. Like a flock of gannet in the Atlantic, accompanied by Lisa Marie’s father melody. And Tom Jones, "You don’t have to be rich to be my girl, you don’t have to be cool to rule my world”. Hah! Pestering soul I am, lightning desire nonchalantly, quivering thought that you’ve been reading. Nightingale of presumptuous.

Next stop, ponderous place of heaven, but do you think i’ll get into it without tasting the embezzlement of hell? May i rest in peace, may i rest in hell.


Tak pa, masuk neraka cari pengalaman. Oui?



Madnessinvain has been bombarded with few hours of sleep, burning midnight oils since Monday. What he needs now is to do something else than work. Wanna make babies? Raise your hand, please.