Friday, August 12, 2005

Poignant is Merrily

Ricochet of jovial lunacy emitting ad infinitum from my zing, prancing verses after verses of lurid carcass, colouring contents of colourful rainbow. Entwine like magic palter. I am dumbstruck. Dandelions are roaming freely. Gushing by the fresh zephyr of the lovely summer. Magnifying memento transcending ignorant and sacrilegious euphoric meditation. Imperia of impertinent are the story of vertigo. Like a pandemic of yore, I am no longer in desolation, for I am an ex x-men, I’ll heal my own sorrow.

********************************

Vehement inanity is actually a pique of the apparition in yours truly distention. White is black, and black is white. Subterfuge is the conscience of Harry Houdini. Misery can be addictive, or it has molded precedence. A persona non grata. Bland is the favourite tang. As I am emanating under the holy shadow of darkness, gazing at the ruins of my empire, trolling temple, the toast of harum-scarum, I realise, I am a free essence. Dancing alone, on the milky way.


A wandering wanderer of my soul, i am the traveling traveler of your heart.