Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Because You were My Heart, You were My Soul

Sea breeze in Lamai was, graceful and mindless, something to breathe your last breath for. The blue cobalt sphere was gleaming marvelously, compounded by white virgin powdery beach. I am a dreamily psyche, of things happening in my life, valid copiously. Creating a mirage of human façade, exasperating mind-blowing phantom, opera on the stage, and we are the actors.

She was soothingly adorable, tanning her nicely arched body, like a carnival under the flicker of tropical sun, wobbling a pair of faultless tits, yeah, you read it perfectly, breast, boobs, twins, buah dada, nenen, whatever. Pluto in my head. As our eyes gazed together, she smiled and in prodigious seconds, voila, she was standing in front of me. “You alone?” And I am intermittently blinking, non-stop. And blink, and blink, and blink.

**********************

Of a mix Vietnamese-German parentage, Eva is one hot mama, silky shining long black hair, with a career as a stewardess in one of those German carriers; she was on holiday with her son. A gorsy curse for me, she smelled like a flower, stoning my heart, paralyzing my soul. As I danced my lyrical lyrics, she was clearly amazed with my maze story of yore, hawking, gawking, flinging, I am the king.

One final killer line sputtered from that lovely pouted lip was. “My boyfriend will be taking my son to Chaweng tonight; im not going…”.

"Dear God, test me with what you may, not with a germane German/Scandinavian/Japanese complete with a ludicrously perfect twins."


And no, i didn't do it.