Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bubonic Merriments

Frivolous, cantankerous, specious, sacrilegious, all these are an associate of ostentatious perilous glibness. Dazzling elations elated the folly of quivering cynical acetum; constipated choking funnel, she is everywhere. My love, zigzagging melancholy would never be weaken away, not until you philosophical your warren of soul, and the perpetuity.

Clouted by glimmering thoughts; I reckon it’s a creeping method from the casement of eerie darkness. And forlorn is abetting.

Misbegotten sanctify the purify sparkler, of yours truly. Your heavenly hair, your sans perfidious smile, your silky encrusted lips, now tell me, why did heaven send you?

For Aristotle, hope is an awakening dream. For me you are my dream, my heart and my soul.

And you are the epicentre of my love universe.