Monday, September 26, 2005

Sanctuary of Elucidations

Nocturnally inclined, spading densest, impervious eccentric castle laying inert, unfathomably deep in the labyrinth of white noise, or black. Arch in the sky. Lolloping dire in desire. Spurious mavericks, dancing dancers, my heart is all with her. Merriment of joy, morphemic of flecked colourful multihued array, platters of snow. You are always in my mind. Superficial of digress, recalcitrance is at rest.


Gaiety, deity, divinity. Mystifying the mystics. Chastise me. Take my breath away. An orb of everything eternity. Let's celebrate Halloween, on Christmas. Disdain is a chronicle of yore. Love is a pandemic. Twisted the way i want to be. An opus created to blind your heart, and your sane psyche.


Garrulous equals to fiction; fiction is a concentric bands of spectrum. Transitory through the ephemeral veins of inanity, and naivety. Insomnia mirrored by voice of treason. You made me melt into wonder. Superfluous flowing away in the gallows of glooming lovable. Stunning lights, shining stars, blinking rays, unspoken bliss. Mirage. San evaporated when I’m dreaming of your face.


Universe was dancing on the day I met you. You are like sugary candy to my soul. Illusion is a chimera of intermittent sacrilegious notions. Phantasm in yours truly. The truth is veiled in my heart. Bolted far far away, in the never-neverland. And you are the angel queen of my cosmos.


And on the day i put that halo of love on your finger, you will be mine, eternally.