Monday, October 17, 2005

Vertumnus + Yela..Rinduuuuu

Consecrated by a virulent sparkler, my life is a dreamy fantasy of dazzling luminary, illuminating my complexity cosmos. I’ll chant my sacred prayers under the winter rain. Not, an anthology of mortifies passage.

Weltschmerz is a rendering chronicle syndrome of yore. Blowing the might euphemism of stanzas. Flowing quietly, stirring the fountain of your soul, in perpetuity, in serenity.

Breathe it softly archangel, while I’m in eminence, while I’m drawn in constellation of love, enthralled, by immortal finery of your beautiful essences. Smile. Gaze deeply into my eyes and listen. Love, life is so full of deceit.Infinity is a just a numeral, impossible is discernible, nothing would change my adore, to you.

Let me hold you tight, we will melt into wonder. I keep on praying for you. Now tell me, did the wintry zephyr from my privy poetry, swept away your lonely universe?

And I miss you, even when you are here, by my side.